With so many great places opening up it can be tricky to keep up with the Hamilton food scene. Here's some of our new local eateries:
1. Mezcal // 150 James St S.: Great tacos, nachos and atmosphere, with lots of tables and room for your friends.
2. Hambrgr // 49 King William St.: Amazing burgers for meat- eaters and vegetarians alike. Lots of creative toppings to choose from.
3. Charred // 244 James St. N.: Their Chicken Poutine and Piri Piri sauce is to die for! Huge Portions!
4. Chicago Style Pizza Shack // 534 Upper Sherman Ave.: A Slice of Pizza Paradise!
5. The Burnt Tongue // 10 Cannon St E.: A soup lover's dream come true!
6. The Coop // 272 King St. W. - Great Chicken Sandwiches, firendly service and a trendy atmosphere!
7. Hooly Crab // 173 King St. E.: If you love seafood and aren't afraid to get your hands messy this place is for you!